Museum Reopening Nov 6
Friday, November 6
Member Appreciation Soft Opening 1-5 pm
Artist Ron Hammond Exhibit Opening Reception Online at 7pm
Saturday, November 7
Opening for the General Public 1-5 pm
This museum is from the community to the community. We are eager to continue to share your personal stories, and to keep building the bridge between the past and the present! We are so excited to have you back!
We will be open with a limited capacity Friday – Sunday, 1– 5 PM. We are reopening based on all the state recommendations and guidelines for museums of our size. Capacity is limited, masks and social distancing required.
• Researching our collections- Fridays by appointment only
• Regular gallery tours available (limit to 10 people) by appointment only
• Private behind the scenes tours available (limit to 10 people) by appt. only
• Private event room rentals – $75 per hour, minimum 2 hours. 20 people.
• This includes private behind the scenes tours sharing unheard stories.