The second area school was the Angle Lake one room school of 1887. So far no photos have surfaced of the school taught by a Miss Buckley. A four room school was built in 1936 and was added to in 1942, 1949 and in 1953 to make the present 15 room school. Angle Lake was never a large school, having but 332 pupils at tis greatest enrollment. In 1975, this school was closed permanently because of increased jet noise, increased traffic in this area (next to SeaTac Airport) and declining enrollment.